Wednesday, January 27, 2010

KEJE!!..btol2

today was a really really REALLY tiring day for me
i've got blisters on my hands
my legs hurt
my forearms hurt
and i stink - bad
hahaha

but i guess it was a good day
i learned alot today
did some stuff i've never done before
which is - AWESOME! =DDDDDDDDD

you see, before today
we havent done any actual work
we just observed what other ppl do
take a few notes
and walked around the HUGE hangar
staring at the runway infront of us
airplane after airplane landing and taking-off
it gets boring after an hour, trust me
hahahaha

so today, i assisted an LAE (licensed aircraft engineer - what i aspire to be) in performing a routine check of the humongous B747 engines - the Borescope Inspection



 this is what the LAE did the whole day. the bloody pervert! haha


this thing costs around RM15,000!!!



i thought of suggesting this(periscope) to him.u know, a cheaper alternative to rm1.5k rite?




and then use it like this. but i didnt, cuz x pasal2 kang kene baling dgn sepana...haha

i dont wanna go into detail bout what i did
cuz u all aint gonna understand any of it even if i told u
sooooo, in short
i did ALOT of work
and was sweating bullets the whole time

anddddd the LAE kept on quizzing me
couldnt answer all of his questions
so tomorrow, i have to come prepared!!
therefore, tonight, i have to study!!!

GAHHHHHHH


and oh yeah,
did i mention that yesterday, i slept at 9.00PM and woke up at 6.20AM ?!?!?!?
and usually i'd be amazed at myself if i could sleep at midnight. haha XD

7 comments:

sudu said...

waa.. tidur teratur.. lg sorg kwn aku bleh kawen dah... bila lagi mal?

maliQ said...

babi apsl panggil aku "mal"?
hahaha

its not even 10pm yet
and aku dah rase ngantok..hahahah
ORG TUE!!! XD

Basirah Borhanuddin. said...

GILE AH!
omg asal sume org dah dewasa sgt nehhhh? Tahniah!
Nak rasa keje jugak..
Heee :)

ps: Since ko da bgn kul 6 hari2, ko pulak jdk alarm clock aku skrg ek? hee. sila kalahkan rekod 33kali!

Nina :) said...

gile la maliq..

tu je aku nk tulis. haha

Annis Natalia Abdul Hamed Shah said...

sudu!! bab kawen sounds depressing. ktorg sume takde calon lagi ok!! haahhaha.

maliq!! hahaha. gle ko dpt 9 hours of sleep. benciiiii

maliQ said...

siot..aku penat2 tulis experience beKEJE aku..
and all u ppl care about is the fact that i slept at 9pm..
hahahaha BABI!!!! XD

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who enjoys to try different things. Presently I am making my own pv panels. I'm doing it all by myself without the help of my men. I am using the net as the only way to acheive this. I discovered a really awesome site that explains how to create pv panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure about how accurate the data given there iz. If some experts over here who have xp with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it would be grand and I'd highly appreciate it, cause I truly enjoy [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. You guys are great.