Friday, January 13, 2012

POTD = Picture of the Day

Since I hardly ever update my blog nowadays, I think I'm gonna upload a picture here everyday.
I dont know what got over me or what influenced me, the thought just came to my head and I embraced it. echehh

Maybe its so that I can look back one day, 5 or 10 years from now and see what is it that I've done, created, achieved, enjoyed and experienced.

Though let's not call it a diary cuz that just sounds lame. a journal, perhaps? haha

The object in the picture can be anything and everything, as long as it was taken in that day itself.

To start things off,

Friday, the 13th (of January)


I'm probably being too ambitious by thinking that I can upload every single day but what the heck. I'll try my best not to break this promise. haha

No comments: